Tuesday, March 18, 2008

 
Vocab....17 month old style

A few weeks back Carson had ear tubes put in to try and alleviate the numerous diagnosed ear infections that have plagued him to this point in his young life. Surprisingly, he still developed an ear infection last week, but that has passed by this point in time. On the plus side, I do think that his speech has developed at a faster rate since the tubes, but maybe Trisha and I are just looking for a positive since we agonized over the decision to put tubes in (the agony was all for nothing really). This little video clip captures some of his baby vocab in action.




Comments:
Yahoo, he can impersonate a pig! I couldn't be a more proud aunt. . .
 
I expect the Gettysburg Address next! What strides he's made since Christmas. Way to go, Carson.
Love, Sittie
 
Cha Cha & Trish,What a star you have. I always check in on your blog to keep up with cousin Carson. Hope he makes it to NC sometime. I do love your videos. Teresa, Nana to Griffin & Calder
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]